Thursday, May 6, 2010

Hey fishermen of all types we are starting a blog to explore, discuss, and share the insight on what and where to fish, how and what bait to use, what time etc. The point is we love fishing so much we want to share it with everyone and we oursleves want to enjoy it even more. So if you adore fishing and have some awesome insight, secerets, or anything else about fishing near dupage county or basically anywhere in Illinois we would love for you to come check out this blog. Thanks and happy fishing!

8 comments:

  1. sweet site bro! i fished today at hidden lake right off of butterfield on 53rd. the only things i caught was some weeds and a cold. but the man a few yards away pulled out a bass. not bad, but no luck for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Churchill Woods on St. Charles rd in Glen Ellyn looks like a great spot. once again no luck for me but then again i am a beginner fisher. I have heard great things about the place though! I would recommend it from what i have seen and heard

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tonight Matt and I went to Cambria which is a small subdivision in Lombard, IL. Of course DuPage... But anyway after a while of nothing Matt got a bite. I was not as lucky as he was but he pulled out a good size large mouth bass. It was a good pull in and definately a point of interest to me being so close to my house and seeing what came out of there. I can't wait to get out there again so i can pull out something myself. It says no fishing, but we were not bothered once about it. Congrats to Matt, and hopefully I'm the one with a fish on my line next time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Churchill woods is the place to fish right now. i've been pullin bass out left and right by the dam and in the back off of the rocks. suprisingly i havent pulled out many lil guys, mostly pound and a half to 3 pounds.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love this site! keep updating it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to get to fishing this year! Got good feelings about it! Cambria here I come!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey guys, its awesome that this sight still exists and what is equally exciting is that we are still fishing around dupage as much as possible. Now being a little older and having our childish dreams kind of diminished as age takes them away, we are certainly fishing less and less but we are still at it. I haven't posted since 2010 but I am going to be hopefully posting this summer. Well whatever, today bryan and I went to Blackwell which is a preserve right off of butterfield near warrenville. Anyways, we didnt have any luck because we were stuck at a small spot and we arrived late so we didnt really have time to move around but there are some awesome spots all along the water to fish near the shore for small-mouth bass and I think I had seen some northern but could be wrong. But with such misfortunes of nothing on our lines, we went to cambria (which has a bunch of no fishing signs now) and caught a couple of fish so the night wasn't a complete failure. Lets see some more posts guys!! Keep up the fishing.

    ReplyDelete